Do you need high-quality English-Hindi translation?
Machine based translation is a good option for a quick translation of trivial text. But when it comes to quality content for professional use, it is marred by various issues.
Disadvantages of Machine Translation:
- Ambiguity – When it comes to finding a suitable translation when a word can have more than one meaning.
- Context-Insensitivity – A sarcasm may be lost, and a serious matter may become a joke.
- Limited Use – Specially the inability to translate non-standard language with the same accuracy as standard language.
- Grammatical Errors – Different languages have different semantics, whereas most translators use a common grammar for sentence structuring.
For a quick example of this issue, try translating this text by using one of the options below.
Advantages of Bookmozo Translation Service:
- Human translation by professional translators.
- Experience of translating over half a million pages (over 12 million words).
- Professional, ready-to-use output quality.
- Translation into commonly used native language, instead of complex mechanized terms which are difficult to understand.
- Specialists in various subject areas, ensuring accuracy in translation of technical text.
- Multiple Output Format Options, including Word (.doc, .docx), PDF, and Web (HTML).
- Highly Economic. Prices start at just Rs. 300/- (For one A/4 page – 250 words)